Monday 10 August 2015

American Cupcakes

Cupcakes, America, Themed, Red, White, Blue,Stars, Vanilla, Buttercream, Ideas, Decorations
Good evening lovely lot! 
I had an order for some cupcakes this weekend with an American theme as a leaving gift. After googling and googling for ideas I was very uninspired and very stuck on what I could do, I'm not a fan of over 2 different icing colours so that main idea was out. In the end I chose a three coloured sponge consisting of red, white and blue with vanilla buttercream and decorated with some red and white sprinkles, I think it did the job well! 

Cupcakes, America, Themed, Red, White, Blue,Stars, Vanilla, Buttercream, Ideas, Decorations

Cupcakes, America, Themed, Red, White, Blue,Stars, Vanilla, Buttercream, Ideas, Decorations
 Signed, Kathryn x 

No comments:

Post a Comment