Sunday 15 March 2015

Mothers Day Cupcake Bouquet

Cupcake, Bouquet, Mothers Day, Roses, Peach, Dairy Free, Cake
Cupcake, Bouquet, Mothers Day, Roses, Peach, Dairy Free, Cake

In case you didn't know it is in fact the wonderful Mothers Day here in the UK, the day we can spoil our mums and show them that we do appreciate every little thing they do for us, even if it doesn't seem it sometimes.

It would have been very rude for me not to bake cakes for the special day but considering my family receive two different batches of cupcakes a week I felt like I ought to of upped my game in the cake decorating department so voila, here is a peach rose cupcake bouquet

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and had a lovely day with your mumma's.

Signed, Kathryn x

3 comments:

  1. These look SO good! What flavour(s) are they? :)


    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They are lemon with a dash of vanilla :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you! I have yet to try one but my family love them xx

    ReplyDelete