Monday 9 March 2015

Kate Spade Cedar Street Nisha Wallet

Kate Spade, Purse, Cedar Street, Nisha, Review
At the end of last year I was on the hunt to buy a new purse that was large enough to hold all of those beauty and department store cards of mine but wouldn't be bulky or have loose change roaming about in it. I had seen Kate Spade pop up on some blogs and instantly fell in love with the simplicity of the logo and the general look of the brand.

The designs are continuously changing and apparently they bring out new designs every month. I visited the store in Covent Garden where my mother and I were greeted with a glass of champagne. Talk about great customer service! Its a beautiful, fun and quirky store and all the shop assistants were so friendly and knowledgeable.

After continuous picking up, putting down, picking up and trying to convince myself I could justify £145 for a new purse I soon walked away with the Cedar Street Nisha Wallet in Black and honestly it is one of my favourite purchases of the year so far. 
Kate Spade, Purse, Cedar Street, Nisha, Review, Black
It is made from crosshatched thick black leather with 14 karat light gold plated hardware. Inside features custom woven la pavillion dot printed faille packed with 8 interior card slots, 3 billfolds and an interior zip pocket for the coppers. Size wise: 3.5" x 6.6" x 0.8". In non metric terms just imagine a Ted Baker purse size just slightly smaller in width.

This purse is just perfect. Because of the woven leather it is resilient to any scratches or marking, better yet it has still kept in the same shape and condition since January when I bought it. The box, the bag, the cute little envelope all add the excellent buying experience!
What do you think about Kate Spade? Do you own anything from the brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment