Tuesday 26 August 2014

Still no laptop.. iPhone Weekly Update

I sure hope everyone from the UK had a lovely Monday Bank holiday despite the horrid weather! I certainly did although I have had a rotten cold which being nominate by several people now for the ice bucket challenge will 100% not help fix that. Having a current 9-5 part time job has really taken its toll on me and I still haven't had time to sort out my laptop... can't quite believe I have gone a week without it now, although I suppose I use the majority of my work time on Bloglovin anyways.

Here is a quick little update of life through my iPhone, seeing as I can't publish any of my posts without the good quality photographs :( 
 
Rocky Road Cupcakes - Recipe to follow!

My ca-uteee new iPhone case

Best new slippers!

Bringing back the beach look using Texture Spray


First time using rollers in ageesss
Follow me on instagram for more updates @kathryns_cupcakes :) I reallyyyy do hope I will have a laptop fixed by next week! 

8 comments:

  1. That cupcake looks AMAZING, looks shop-bought!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley Llewellyn26 August 2014 at 23:00

    The cupcake looks so delicious and your iPhone case is really cute! Also, those koala (are they koalas?) slippers look adorable. Good luck with your laptop fixes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha aw thank youn yes they are Koalas :) From Boux Avenue! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thanks hun!!! :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cupcake looks so so so scrummy! x


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha it was delicious! (: Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete