Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Interview makeup #FOTD


Now being a recent graduate and all that it's sadly time for me to hit adult hood and that means facing the dreaded interviews. I'm not at all experienced in this field as I have only just had my first proper formal interview (unsuccessful.. ) but wanted to share with you the makeup look I wore and why I did this. So here it goes.. my go to interview face! 

Make up used
 Base: I started of with Benefit Pore Professional Primer because firstly its pretty hot outside and in those little meeting rooms and secondly you want to stay looking fresh even if the nerves do get the better of you!
For foundation I used my trusty Vichy Dermablend in the shade Nude 25 followed by a touch of Nars Laguna and a pop of Deep Throat on the cheeks. 

Eyes: Using Naked 1 in the shade Sin I used a MAC 217 to apply the shadow all over the lid then used L'Oreal Super Liner in black to create a tiny wing on the top lashes.  
I rediscovered my Natural Collections white eyeliner so used this to brighten up my eyes on my lower lash line, then used They're Real mascara by Benefit to coat the lashes. 
Don't forget the brows too! I wouldn't go too defined though :) 

Lips: From L'Oreal Paris Color Riche collection I used the shade Julianne's Nude, I think any nude lipstick would do the job nicely. 


And there we have it, I best go and get on the job hunt again! 

xx

4 comments:

  1. Shahrzad Saednejad5 August 2014 at 18:06

    Hey Kathryn, great look! Perfect for job interviews! I love the Naked palette. xoxox


    http://blondeteaparty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look Kathryn! Also white eyeliner, always wanted to try it. Looks great on you. What did you wear as your intervirew outfit? I want to know girrrl! Hope you get the next one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you hun :) Same and the Naked 3! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Zo!! Do try it, really wakes you up :) I wore a structured white top from Zara and some black skinny trousers with black pumps :). Thank you babe, will keep trying xxx

    ReplyDelete