Friday 9 May 2014

Bourjois Colour Boost: Peach on the Beach

Blergh, I just had two more jabs for Thailand and I am not reacting well to them! My arm is dead, I still have the cold from the first lot and now I just cant be bothered to move or revise, so instead I have decide to give this lovely product a mention.


I have owned the Bourjois Colour Boost, Peach on the Beach shade for some time now but then along came Revlon colourburst's which left me shoving it in my drawers. Anyways I wore this the other day at work and people mentioned the colour and how healthy I looked, whop whop! 

This pinky orange shade is lovely during Spring and as my lips are feeling fragile at the moment due to the cold, lipstick is just looking awful! The Bourjois Colour Boost lip crayons are so lovely on the lips, they melt and leave a smooth glossy finish that lasts a good time. I do not mind reapplying this as it doesn't feeling drying on the lips and actually feels like it is moisturizing them.  


Have a lovely Friday!
Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment