Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Update

I have been useless lately with my blog. Although I haven't been posting I am constantly reading posts on bloglovin' but for some reason have had no motivation to blog anything. I haven't really had anything exciting happen or bought anything that I wish to rave about. Nevertheless I always have time to look back on the month to see what I got up to. 

Actually now looking at it.. I did have some pretty exciting days! 


Highlights include: 

- You Me At Six 
- Camden Night Out
- Met Office!!!!!! (A slight dream come true, now I just need to secure a job there!) 
- Creme Egg Cupcakes
&&& 
- Looking after this cutie! Hugo the pug puppy <3 

I have also been in love with some tunes this month:
Nobody To Love & Take Me Home 

And the film The Other Women (just because I am in love with Nicki Minaj ;) ) 

Hope everyone has had a great month and Easter :) 

Kathryn xx

4 comments:

  1. I am in awe at your baking skills, those cupcakes look to die for. Just followed you on instagram :)
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes looks amazing, I wish I had made them.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete