Sunday 16 March 2014

Life update! ( & the day Tanya Burr and Jim walked past me whilst I was dressed as a tap)

Ha sorry for the long title.. but I will get to that part in a minute! 

So I haven't posted much lately because university work has taken over my life and I have been doing extra hours at work to buy the boyfriend a 21st present (what a great girlfriend..). Any who, here is a little life update that hopefully isn't too boring :) If it is I am sorry ha, I just don't want my blog to fizzle out so figured this was the best way. 

Also.. another update: 16 days into March and I haven't bought any makeup woho! 

1// Soya American Pancakes 2//Fav Flowers! 3//Livewire Radio 4//Beacbeachbeach 5//Tap. 6//Beach again 7//Cocktails 8// Archery? 9//Night out

Okay that didn't really seem very exciting did it. 

Anywasy, yesterday (Saturday) I was raising money for the charity Water Aid in the town center.. dressed in a very very silly tap costume... Just my luck that Tanya Burr and Jim walk past me ( unfortunately they didn't donate booo :( ). 

Anyways, hope every one is having a beautiful weekend. I will also have some cupcakes to go bake this week which I will post! :D 

Much love, Kathryn xx

P.s http://www.justgiving.com/tomandconorgohitchhiking2014 This is the reason I was dressed like I was ha!

1 comment:

  1. awww you should've said hi to Tanya Burr! Looks like you've had a fun month.
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete