Friday 24 January 2014

Early January recap & THAILAND


January isn't the best of months is it... New year feels like ages away, the new year resolutions are already out of the window and not to mention how long ago Christmas feels! 

3rd year at University is also pretty hard, hence why I haven't been on my blog in a while and why this post will probably be very boring. But I want to post a little something so that it doesn't look like I'm completely neglecting my blog. 

So what have I achieved this month?

  1. Volunteered for BBC Stargazing
  2. Completed a dissertation
    & to celebrate
  3. Booked plane tickets to..Thailand!!!!!


I suppose it has been a pretty successful month, I just wish I had more to blog about!

If you have been to Thailand pleaseee share with me any advice! I am so excited to spend a month in such a beautiful part of the world but at the same time I am very scared ha! 

Hope everyone has had a good month! 

<3 

1 comment:

  1. Great post and you have such a lovely blog! New follower over here! Can't wait to read some more posts! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete