Saturday 14 December 2013

Naked 3 Urban Decay!

Ekkkk, the wait is finally over and I have got my hands on (with thanks to my boyfriend!) the beautiful Naked 3 by Urban Decay. Now I didn't even realize it was released in the UK until I wondered into House of Fraser and saw a tone of them a few days ago, plus an added bonus of 10% off! 

I am in love with every colour in the palette and I am sure if you are a lover of the previous palettes, you would have read various reviews from other bloggers on this fab release, properly already knowing the colours! 

I only own the original Naked palette and comparing it, it is clear that these colours are very much in the rose gold/ pinks/ all things girly shades! So without further-ado here are some photos. P.s my camera doesn't do it justice ha.   


In total there are 12 shades, all totally new. Ranging from light pink, ultra smooth mattes, and shimmering black. I have yet to try any of the colours however my eye is straight away drawn the colours Buzz ( a pearly pink), Mugshot, a sparkling gray, and the deepest black matte with micro-glitter named Blackheart. 

Included in the palette is a crease and shadow brush as well as 4 samples of the urban decay primer. I look forward to trying this as I only own the original however there is a sample pod of each colour; the original, eden, sin and anti-aging all holding about a week's worth of primer. 

This should be on every girls Christmas list. It's gorgeous and I can not wait to use it as soon as! :) 

Kathryn xx


8 comments:

  1. I want this palette so bad but it's quite expensive so I'll just have to wait until dupes come out! X

    Yet Another Make Up Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this palette although the new font is not my favourite, the colours blackheart and dust are gorgeous, lovely blog hun :) xx

    http://beautyundressedd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. I have used it several times now and my fav is trick and buzz now ha :) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm desperate for this palette! The colours are amazing!
    Eden xx edenroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - I need this palette!
    I love the original Naked palette but this looks like it could top it!
    Thanks
    Hannah x
    hanneh44.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so perfect, I much prefer it to the original but still love Naked nevertheless :)

      Hope you get it sooon x

      Delete