Friday 25 October 2013

Treats!


I finally bought some new clothes! It feels like ages since I bought a new outfit and seeing as I love it so much I thought I would share it on my blog! It is all of course from Topshop..

Kimono: I think this was around £45. It is my favourite thing in my wardrobe at the moment, its silky and the colours are gorgeous. If you are looking to buy this I would suggest going down in size as it seemed very oversized.

Jeans: I love these Joni high waisted jeans as well as any jeans from the topshop selection. They are so soft and just go with almost anything.

Top: I must have about 6 of these in different colours now, and as with the jeans you can just put them on so effortlessly. 

As for the necklace, I do not have that but I wore one similar :) 


I also bought the Remington hair wand. Literally in love with it, so easy to use and the curls stay in forever! 

As per usual, I am so so busy! I really wanted to make this a good post but I have my radio show in less than an hour and then am off volunteering in the woods to study some aquatic invertebrates ( sounds fun I know ). 

I have had a great week though, I saw the Goo Goo Dolls and Tom Odell which although I am not into either of them, they were very very good live! In addition, I've been out for dinner twice this week which was so lovelyyy and different, hence the new clothes but now uni work is catching up with me :(! 

Hope everyone has had a great week and is excited for HALLOWEEN.. which means one thing, Halloween Cupcakes!!! 


Lots of Love,
Kathryn xxx

4 comments: